Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bored~

Recently..
I have nothing to write about something special to my blog..
I feel damn bored to death if stayed at home almost the time..
Damn.. Damn.. Damn..
Sorry to spoke out the bad word..
Just need to express my feeling in my blog..
At home..
I just woke up late.. Then non stop eating junk food.. Watch tv shows.. Playing the same game everynight..
No wonder.. Pergh..
Want to go out?
Nobody's in mind to bring them out..
Just my gf but she cannot go out with me all the times right..
Huhuhu...
In fact..
I dont like to drive..
So damn lazy...
I prefer to be the passenger than the driver..
Hahahaha..
So the result is..
Me getting 'healthier'..
Understands that?lol
Everybody said me getting fatter..
And i dont like being so fat..
Just a medium size is enough for me..
But is a bit imposibble for me if the situation continue like this..
Only my fingers getting thinner because always playing games..
Hahahaha...
Sorry for the bubbling about..
So damn bored now..
Hmm...
TTFN~



No comments:

Post a Comment