Wednesday, December 16, 2009

ZzZzZz....

ZzZzZz...
Ehmm!!

I having a very good tyme sleeping in the evening..

He3..
Actually there's no electricity in my house..

I have nothing to do..

So,i plannned to sleep after finishing reading comics..:P

Old comics from past 3 years ago..^^
Although i have read the comic be4..

But,i like to read it over n over again..

(Komik jak,buku len ndak..:p)
Hu3..
Back to the topic..
Well,i overslept from 2pm to 9.30pm..

I feel dizzy a bit after waking up..:p
But,the main topic i want to tell you is...

I dream of my classmates..:(
We having fun together..
Studying together..

Having laugh together..

Hu3..

I miss that moment so much!!
I feel sad if i remember that dream again...

That dream reminds me the true meaning of friendship..=')

That no other things important than a true friensdship..

Eventhough not of them is good..

But,deeply inside their heart..

They always protect the true relationship that is FRIENDS..

And i'm glad to have a such friends like them..=')
Thats all...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi barakatuh..:)


Miss them..

No comments:

Post a Comment