Monday, December 14, 2009

Bla bla n blaa...


Hye guys..
It's me again..
Well,this is my space anyway..
Ha3..

Btw..
Im feeling bored at the morning:(
Nthing to do..
So,i keeping sleep late at night..
I like stay up at night bcoz da stuation is so calm n peaceful..
N one more thing..
I like plying games..:p
Well,opkos playng dota..:p


Hahaha...
Also,i like to play a game called 'Cafe World'..
Some people that think that game just for girls..
But,for me..
Its an interesting game..
Dont u think??:p
I cant cook at the kitchen,but i can cook in that game..
So,its just like cook the same thing right??
Hohoho..


N another one..
My other hobby is to chat,chat,chat..:p
Well,i cannot speak well to crowd..
So,i want to talk about anything to anybody..^^
I like to chat using ym or fb(new)..
N i most likely use fb to chat now bcoz its easy..^^
N fyi..
Im now swtching from fs to fb..
But i still using fs just for a view..



Owh ya..
Today i will go out to kk..
Well,to go out wif my ehem opkos..:p
But,we can only go out until 2pm..
Bcoz she want she want to walk wif her bff la..
Actually,today..
My friends from school making a trip to manukan island..
Hu3..
I can join actually,but cannot go scuba dving..
My parents espeailly my mom do not let me do it..
So,wat the point to go there without scuba dving??..:(
Well,deep in their heart..
I know that they love me^^
Right??
Back to the story..
Her bff also join the trip to manukan..
And they cme back to kk at 2.pm..
Actually,my point just to accompany her until 2pm.
Well,who want his ehem walking around at cp with nthing to do??
Must she bcome so bored isn't it..:p
Although,we walk just a short time..
I want to make the time so special for her..^^
N i guess i will ask her out after i gotten the drving licncse
He3..
But,i want to see movies
Gosh,i love movies!!
But,I dont have friends to watch movies today..
Hu3..
Sad isn't it..:'(
I heard so many box office movie at the cinema now..:(

Okey deh..
Thats all i wan to talk about..
Sory if i babbling or smthing..
He3..
Ok i need an eye shut for today..
Goodbye everyone^^

No comments:

Post a Comment