Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1 Day Off !!(part 1)

Yeah!! Finally i get some day off from my tiring day of work at KFC KARAMUNSING..:p Gosh!! I'm so tired working but i must go on to gain some money for me to buy some stuff using my own money.. Eventhough I just in training to be a cashier.. I feel so tired... I always look at the watch to come back home fast.. Huhuhuhu.... Ok.. I want to share my experiences at the reataurant from the day that i start work until today.


First day...

I come to the KFC with the new hope and new spirit to start my work as a cashier.. But,when i want to learn how to be a cashier.. I was asked to clean up the lobby the whole day.. This is because that day is sunday.. So,many people come to eat at the restaurant.. Meanwhile,the workers that work at the lobby are not enough.. So,i've been asked to work at the lobby just for that day only.. I can clean up all the leaftovers from the customer... But,i do it too slowly.. But,i was confused la.. The staff and my manager ask me to work faster and harder tomorrow.. In my liver,i said that "i will not become a cashier??" I so worried about that... Thats not all... I dont like the way the staff treat me!! The staf been asked from the manager to teach me some things to do in the lobby.. First i just follow what he said.. Then,i become so tired but he still bossy bha.. Ask me do that,do this... That day.. I do a lot of work than him.. Also,he dont even apologise to me.. I know lah im new kan.. But,respect lah bha.. Im also a human being too.. Hello!? The story is like this bha.. He ask me to put the bottle sauce out from the box(kotak tiga segi atas meja tmpat org mkn tu).. I so tired to do that because it night oredi.. But i do it without complaining.. When i almost finish doing it.. Other staff said the bottle sauce must not out from the box.. So,he ask me again to put in the bottle sauce into the box.. I feel that he makes fun of me because im new bha.. At least i want to hear his apology bha.. Thats all.. I can accept that.. Huhuhu.. Before i want to go home.. I ask my manager about what my duty tomorrow.. And gladly,i will training as cashier in the next day^^


Second day..

My schedule for that day is from 8.30am to 3.00pm..But i come early at 8am.. Semngat kan...:p In that day,i will learn how to open the caunter... I follow Kak Elsie to learn how to do some work as a cashier at KFC.. I learn many things from her.. I learn how to add milo into drink box,make ice lemon tea with big jug,pack menu and many more^^ She was a small girl.. But she always smile and laugh..^^ Its a good criteria to be a true cashier.. Like me,my trick to get the work is just 'SMILE A LOT'..:p Just smile,make the manager comfortable with you and the job will be yours..:p I met many friends eventhough our ages are different.. But,its doesnt matter because all the people that work at the KFC must work to together to make the reataurant at the top shape!! Hehehehe.. Me actually can go home at 3pm.. But,there still a lot of work to do before leaving the restaurant.. So,at last i can go home at 4am.. 1 hour late from the schedule.. But,i glad thats over and i can visit Suhailah and Liyana at the RCH..^^ I join them eating but i dont eat lah.. Already full ..:p I was waiting for my mother to come to pick me up at work.. In around 6pm.. My mother just arrive at Karamunsing and pick me up.. And,the story from that day is finish..

So,i will continue my experiences at the KFC in third and fourth day in other post.. It was late oredi and i want to take an eye shut..I promise i will continue.. Ok,TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment